Business – Hanlon House
Brick and Castle are pleased to present a unique opportunity to secure a private hotel or tenanted residence.
This property is well known as “Hanlon House” located under the famous Stanley Nut with ocean views at Godfrey’s Beach and the rolling green hills.This rare opportunity combines as a premium asset for investors and operators like.
Within walking distance of all Stanley has to offer – clubs, cafes, pubs and a golf course, art galleries and shops are on the doorstep.
– The property comprises 6 rooms, includes 5 ensuite bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen and a large lounge with breath-taking views of the sea or the Nut State Reserve.
– Ground floor has 3 rooms, room 1 is an ensuite includes a shower and a deep bath. Room 2 has a king single bed with beautiful views towards ‘The Nut’. Room 3 has a spa and private balcony with ocean views which also includes private access from parking and the beach.
– The second floor is a family room including 3 rooms and a private bathroom. Two room with views towards ‘The Nut’, rooms can be adjust upon request.
– A granny flat sitting beside the main building with a patio and an outdoor fireplace. It is well equipped with a kitchenette and and private bathroom.
* Open parking space: 85sqm
This flexibility means that the possibility of hosting groups ranging from schools, short-stay accommodation for couples or families alike, club groups or visitors.
The property is currently leased to a third party, lease ends on 30th Mar 2021, option 2 further terms each of 1 year.
INTENDING PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.