3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Sandy bay
This well presented and comfortable brick three bedrooms and two bathrooms home enjoys a sunny, northerly aspect and is privately set in Churchill Ave of Sandy Bay, perfectly positioned to capture stunning River Derwent views.
The light-filled lounge room with heater and adjoining dining room, connect to the relaxing al fresco deck, taking full advantage of the impressive vista. The master bedroom with built-in robes are serviced by the bathroom with toilet. The third bedroom/study, low maintenance garden, rumpus room, garage and additional off-street parking adds amenity and laundry with direct access to the rear garden.
– 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
– Off- street parking
– Opposite bus stop
– Separate toilet and bathroom
– Excellent natural light
ABOUT THE AREA:
– Within close walking distance to all the fantastic services and amenities Sandy Bay has to offer.
– Approx. 10 minute drive to the Hobart CBD.
– Within close proximity to long Beach, Sandy Bay Beach and Parks.
– Moments to UTAS and a number of prestigious educational institutes
Rent: $ 700/week
Bond: $ 2800
Please note the following:
– To view this property please register online, you will receive an email and/or SMS as soon as Inspection Times are available.
Keeping in line with the COVID19 tracing requirements we will be providing QR Codes to be used at all open homes. We would appreciate if you have the Check In Tas app downloaded on your mobile device prior to arriving at the property to avoid congestion.
IMPORTANT – IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES CURRENTLY FOR RENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
1. Please make sure you have downloaded the “CHECK IN TAS” App as check-in is required for all open homes.
2. Register your interest by clicking on the “Request an Inspection” button for open home details. Registration will close 3 hours before open homes. You will receive notification via text message or email (whatever you have stipulated as your preferred method of contact) when an open home is scheduled.