This wonderful guest house “Oast Inn” is located at 5 Oast Street, New Norfolk TAS 7140. The historic town of New Norfolk is rich in history, quality produce and rural scenery. In New Norfolk, there is river views, mountain views and valley views all in the one place!
The land has an overall site area of 3,749 square meters with two vehicular access points available off Oast street. This hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens filled with roses, camellias, magnolias and flowering cherry trees. It is in a quiet location just 100 meters from the River Derwent.
Oast Inn is a two storey building, 13 rooms spread over 2 floors, each with en-suite bathroom plus manager’s flat and shared kitchen, loungeroom, living areas, commercial kitchen and function room. This flexibility means that the possibility of hosting groups ranging from schools, club groups or short-stay accommodation for couples or families alike.
Some of the rooms are on long term lease, which generate stable income for the business.
The remaining rooms are to be let out as short-term accommodation with higher daily rate.
** Upgraded the switchboard and replace/install new Reverse Cycle Split System in all accommodation room & Lounge Room in 2021 **
• Land Size: 3749m2*
• Reception with private manager’s flat
• Guest laundry
• Long lease in place
• Well maintained gardens
• On street parking as well as on the rear
• 986 square meters building area
• Fully furnished basis
• Close to all local services and facilities within the main New Norfolk township
• Buildings services include security alarm and monitored security cameras, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and fire hose reels,
• Electric heaters in all accommodation rooms
• Electric heat pumps servicing the living areas
• Ground Floor – 696 square meters*
• First Floor – 290 square meters*
• Front Verandah 32 square meters*
• Rear Verandah 43 square meters*
• Garage/Workshop 90 square meters*
• Carport 90 square meters*
A Rare Opportunity to invest in Tasmania’s Tourism & Commercial Sector.
The EOI campaign closes Friday 10 September 2021 at 4pm. To submit an offer please complete the attached EOI form and send to Chris Yan or I before the EOI close time.
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please contact Brick & Castle Property
Mobile: 0435 393 619
Mobile: 0432 891 551